Parkdale Secondary College STEP is an award-winning co-curricular program of innovation and excellence that is open to all students.
In 2016, we were the proud recipient of the Graeme Clarke Award for Innovation in Science in Schools. Our program has also been showcased on the Department of Education Website.
STEP offers a diverse range of highly engaging units that target specific year levels.
STEP empowers students to question, explore and engage in the world in which we live. Students are provided with access to a variety of stimulating, rich resources and learning opportunities including:
- exciting hands-on practical activities
- incursions and excursions
- expert knowledge from professionals in their fields
opportunities to use various forms of technological equipment, and
- theoretical grounding in research and problem-solving
Some of the available STEP programs include:
- Year 7 STEP
- F1 Racing
- Advanced 3D Sculpting and Printing
- Year 8 Coding
- Anatomy by Dissection
- Superchef and Superchef Restaurant
For more information: